When you order your trailer the coupler size will either be 2 Inches or 2 and 5/16 Inches. Single Axle Trailers that are 6 foot wide trailers are 2 inch and the 7 wide and up come standard with 2 and 5/16 inch coupler.
BRING A LUG WRENCH AND EQUIPMENT TO CHANGE SPARE TIRE.
Since all trailers come standard with radial tires these days we have seen a decrease in spare tire purchases. I hope customers are getting smarter and purchasing online for half the price. Where production is being made at a major trailer manufacturing facility to pick up screws that have fell out of trailers being moved around massive complex.
Check Trailer Tires for Screws
You are getting new radial tires but they pick up screws just like our vehicles. Be Prepared to change a tire.
Checklist for Enclosed Trailer Pickup
- Lock or Safety Pin – Diamond Charges $3
- Lug Wrench is Most Important. Tighten 3 times minimum; at factory, 50 Miles, and 150 Miles.
- A Floor Jack is Always Convenient but any jack that is under 7 Inches will get the job done.
- Correct Size Ball
- Single Axles without Brakes Flat Plug with 4 Holes
- Tandem and Triple Axle Trailers Come with 7 Way Bargman Plug