Before Purchasing an Enclosed Trailer
February 4, 2019
When Coming to Pick Up Your New Enclosed Trailer from Diamond Cargo, Ask Yourself These Simple Questions.
Make Sure You Have The Right Size Ball.
- Smaller single axle trailers require a 2" Ball
- Trailers Larger than a 6x14 Single Axle gets a 2 and 5/16" Ball.
- For Trailer to Be Level 18" from Ground to Top of the Ball is Optimal
Bring a Lug Wrench and Jack for Emergency
- Bring a Lug Wrench to Make Sure Lugs Are Tight
- Spare Tire Might be a Good Idea!!
- If You Have a Blowout You will be Prepared
Check Your Vehicle for Blown Fuses.
Customers are surprised when their brand new truck has a blown fuse. Most of the time when this problem does occur it is with a newer year model