When Coming to Pick Up Your New Enclosed Trailer from Diamond Cargo, Ask Yourself These Simple Questions.
Make Sure You Have The Right Size Ball.
- Smaller single axle trailers require a 2" Ball
- Trailers Larger than a 6x14 Single Axle gets a 2 and 5/16" Ball.
- For Trailer to Be Level 18" from Ground to Top of the Ball is Optimal
Bring a Lug Wrench and Jack for Emergency
- Bring a Lug Wrench to Make Sure Lugs Are Tight
- Spare Tire Might be a Good Idea!!
- If You Have a Blowout You will be Prepared
Check Your Vehicle for Blown Fuses.
Customers are surprised when their brand new truck has a blown fuse. Most of the time when this problem does occur it is with a newer year model